Regular rates for the Domaine du Lac Libby during the 2021 season are as follows:
$33,50 + taxes
Water, 20/30 Amps
$41 + taxes
Water, 30 Amps
$44 + taxes
Registration – Waiting list
Rates on demand
Campsite – Super site (Mont des Huards) – Three services
Water, electricity, choice of 30 Amps or 50 Amps, sewer
$55 + Taxes
Therefore, we invite you to read the policy/rules and regulations we have established according to the Domaine du Lac Libby’s philosophy before making a reservation to make sure they fit with your perception of modern camping.
Reception desk schedule
Our offices have been closed since October 13. o You can reach us at any time at 1 800 361-3765.
Take advantage of our various promotions
- SPRING – AUTUMN 2020: 2 nights at $50 plus taxes for May 28-20 and September 10-11
- SUMMER SPECIAL: 27 consecutive nights between July 6 and September 2, 2021
- 2 services – 20-30 amps |980 $ plus taxes
- 3 services – 30 amps | 1025 $ plus taxes – not applicable for Mont des Huards section
- FALL SPECIAL: 2 nights at 65 $ plus taxes, Friday and Saturday, October 1st and 2nd for 2 and 3 services (not applicable for the Mont des Huards section)
- 10% DISCOUNT for any booking of 10 consecutive nights with the exception of holiday weekends (St-Jean-Baptiste, Confederation and Labour Day)
Discounts cannot be applied with any other promotion and are applicable upon availability. Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
Note: No price reduction applies to the Mount Des Huards section (MDH = 30 or 50 amps), because the number of places is limited.
View the size of the Domaine du Lac Libby Campground and the location of the various sites on the map.
YOUR HAVEN OF PEACE AWAITS YOU
OPENING ON FRIDAY, MAY 14TH | CLOSING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
We take reservations all year long, either by phone (1-800-361-3765) or online.
Thanks to our affiliates
CAMPING DU LAC LIBBY
426, 1er rang St-Étienne-de-
Bolton, Québec J0E 2E0
Telephone : 450 297-2221
Toll-free number : 1 800 361-3765
Please follow the following directions to get to the campground instead of following the Google suggestions that direct you to the 2nd Row (dead end).